The journey is the reward!




The Journey is the reward!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine projects




I LOVE VALENTINES DAY! I love everything about it. I love the hearts and the colors. The projects the kids bring home from school. The construction paper hearts that we hang in our window. I love to help the kids get there valentines ready for friends and classmates. I just love it all. I am so glad to have a daughter that loves making things as much as I do. Here are a few of the projects we made to get ready for valentines day. We invited some friends over to make valentine shirts. We also made these little ipods for her friends (idea from family fun magazine). They were a hit.

3 comments:

Brittany H said...

Mand, I love Valentines too! I think it is my favorite holiday, Christmas is great, but sometimes comes with lots of pressures. Valentines is so fun, I have loved it ever since I was in 1st grade.

DeSpain Domain said...

I love your Valentines ideas! It looks like they had a great time.

gantrieb said...

you did so many fun things. My kiddos weren't too keen on making their valentines.. J loved it, and G tried to write I love you on mom's (take a peek), but that's about it.