The journey is the reward!




The Journey is the reward!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Gone Fishing


R had been gone to China for 2 long weeks. When he came home we decided to spend a day together. C had been dying to go fishing. We had gone fishing a few weeks earlier at a lake but we just released them. He wanted to go to a place where we could take the fish home and fry them up for dinner. We thought the fish farm would be safe. The kids both caught a few and I caught the biggest one of my life. This wasn't hard because I really don't fish much . I caught a whopper 16.5" long. Although I did feel rather guilty. I really don't like killing anything. The kids really had a great time and we had quite the fish feast for dinner. Afterwards we went and got some lunch and went home. We all had a nap and then went bowling. It really was a fun day. It was good to have R home.

No comments: