The journey is the reward!




The Journey is the reward!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Loving our little one













It seems as if every time the kids sit down to hold the "Babe" as M refers to him, they want a picture taken. I think it is great. I have forgotten how fun having a baby is. He is such a sweet little guy and brings such a sweet spirit into our home. I am not saying it is all fun and games. I really get nothing done and feel like I am one step behind some days. I just keep reminding myself. This moment will never happen again... Enjoy it. It seems I have enjoyed this little guy so much. I love the picture of M reading a book to R. He loves him so much. Sometimes a little to much if you know what I mean:)

1 comment:

gantrieb said...

I can't believe how much he is already changing. He is getting so big. It makes me miss you guys so much more seeing those pictures. Thanks for posting them.