The journey is the reward!




The Journey is the reward!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Brazil







Our trip to Brazil has been so overwhelming. Everything is backwards from what I am used to.
Let 's just say they need to invent left turns here. One thing that will never get old is the view from the apartment. It is breathtaking during the day and even better at night. It is like nothing I have ever seen before. We brought little R with us and he is being so good. Everybody wants to look at him and he always responds with a huge grin. This has been a great trip. I will have to post more pics later.



2 comments:

katik said...

Looks amazing! So you already found an apartment? Or does the company have one? The view is incredible. Your kids are getting so big, btw. The birthday pics are adorable!

gantrieb said...

THANKS for posting these! It makes me feel like I was there, almost. Glad you had a great time!