The journey is the reward!




The Journey is the reward!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Iguacu Falls

















I have been putting off blogging about this vacation for a few reasons. The first being we had such great time I don't think I can ever do it justice and second I have oodles of great pics and I don't know where to start. Here we go! We started off the day crossing the Argentina border and driving into the city of Iguacu. We went into a visitors center and AAHHH there they were. I have missed them so much and we just happened upon them. There they were OREO'S. I haven't seen or tasted of there delicious goodness in such a long time. It was just the beginning of a really great day. Nothing could go wrong! O.k really a bit dramatic because I really never ate oreo's at home. It was just the fact that I could buy them and we did. Yummy Yummy.

We got on the train and partook of our oreo's and we were off to see one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. Devil's throat. It was mind blowing the power and beauty of the falls. It was truly magnificent.

We saw some really cool things on our walk to Devil's throat. There were butterflies everywhere, tropical birds, turtles and huge spiders. Our favorite was the beware of snakes signs. We make it to Devil's throat, here we are in this place we may never see again. M is crying because there is a mist in his face. Really M a mist but look around you. Unbelievable!


No comments: