The journey is the reward!




The Journey is the reward!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Chicken Hearts








We found this great little cafe called Mimi's. Most of the food on the menu is served on a kabob. including the chocolate covered pineapple and strawberries. So yummy by the way. Every time we go C orders the same thing. Chicken hearts, just saying it makes me cringe. He loves them. I thought he was eating them just because he is a boy and it is cool to eat chicken hearts. But now I think he really truly enjoys them. C I hope you enjoy them there is plenty to go around. Eat up little boy Eat up!

2 comments:

Reynolds Family said...

Okay that is the most disgusting thing ever! I even have a hard time when my kids eat ribs in front of me-I will pass on the chicken hearts.

gantrieb said...

YUCK!