The journey is the reward!




The Journey is the reward!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Science Museum




The kiddos sitting on a bed on nails.









Talk about spilling your guts





When I think of Science museum my first thought is B-O-R-I-N-G. That is probably the reason my kids are convinced that my husband is smarter than I. Any questions about cloud formation... how thunder and lightning happen.. the difference between a hurricane and tornado I will always refer them to there father for the correct answer. I am not sure where I was for most of my high school career. Anyway I had a really great time and I actually wanted to find out more about how the Good Earth Works. We spent a good afternoon there and could have stayed longer. The kids soaked it all in and can't wait to go back.

No comments: