The journey is the reward!




The Journey is the reward!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Feliz Anniversario 2x







This little guy has me wrapped around his little finger and He knows it.

I can't believe what he gets away with.

Four things I love love love about YOU!



(There are a million things I love but here are FOUR since your turning four)



#1 Every single night when he gets into bed he asks "Will you lay by ME!" How can I say "NO" to a good snuggle with my M. I lay down by him and he gives me the little melt my heart grin. Then he proceeds to pull up his sleeve so I can rub his arm. I stay just a few minutes but they are precious minutes.



#2 I love the scene every morning when I drop him off at school. He unbuckles himself. I make him promise me he is going to have a good day. Then he makes sure I don't have any lip gloss on before I give him a kiss. He doesn't want any kiss marks on his cheeks.



#3 I love that he always is comparing himself to his DAD. He informed me he was getting pretty big just like his dad. I asked him how..what do you mean?. He then tells me So proudly his eyebrows are getting big just like DAD's.... LUCKY GUY HUH!



#4 One thing we love to do with M are his puzzles. He loves them and is quite good at them. Once he has roped you in he'll never let you leave. Putting them together and taking them apart and putting it together again. Oh the memories!






Birthday day we went to the "HOT ZONE" and then had some friends over for lunch and cake. I hope he had a great day!

No comments: