The journey is the reward!




The Journey is the reward!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Feliz Anniversario




M and C birthdays are just 5 days apart. It is so much fun. On their special day we let them choose a fun activity and there favorite dinner. I tried to talk C into Dominos Pizza or a Churrascuria. It was a no go. All you wanted to eat were lobster claws. I couldn't find the claws so Lobster tail would have to do. I have never cooked it so after a little research on google we now know how to prepare Lobster. Along with Lobster tail You wanted Jello with lots of fruit in it, Cheetos and Guarana.

I cannot believe you are 7yrs old. Here are 7 things I love and adore about you.



#1 I love your kind heart. You are always willing to help out a friend with what ever they need.

#2 You are a good example to your younger brothers.

#3 Whenever Dad leaves, you take on the role of the man of the house.

#4 You have a great sense of humor and good imagination. You are always thinking of ways or tools to make life easier. Your latest invention would be a giant sling shot that could take you from here to Utah in a split second.

#5 You are learning how to read and enjoy writing a good story with illustration to go along.

#6 I love that you like to watch Animal Planet and then want to tell me about all the cool things you have learned.

#7 You are just like your Dad. Your very smart and are good with math and numbers.



C I just can't get enough of you. I love to watch you learn and create.

1 comment:

Gage said...

parabens para voce,
nessa data querida,
muito felicidades,
muitos anos de vida!!!