The journey is the reward!




The Journey is the reward!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Flight Home



My prayers literally started about 5 months before the actual flight. It wasn't the airplane ride I was so worried about but getting through customs. Every time we are coming or going to Brazil we have problems with customs and passports. I had dreams of me having to stay in Brazil and them never letting me out. Well my prayers were answered and we got through customs and security in record time. I am talking within minutes we were through and on our way. I was shocked and so relieved it all went so well. We hopped on the plane that If I remember right wasn't even running late, our seats were next to each other and we were off. After getting served dinner and watching a few movies the kids were off to sleep and then the plane landed.

J and C getting situated


This was most of our stuff. I think we came home with about 15 containers.

Not counting the bins we had sent home earlier with visitors







M enjoying the securtiy packets placed in the pouches of each seat.





















I LOVE this picture of R babe.


























No comments: