The journey is the reward!




The Journey is the reward!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Shanghai Zoo Field trip with the little Monkey

 It always seems a little tricky trying to prepare for a field trip.  It is always the question of who will babysit R babe.   With only a few months of living here we don't have a lot of options so R was good enough to take the morning off so I could go and spend some quality time with M. 
It was so much fun!  I can't remember the days of only having one child, but it was so nice to be able to focus all my attention on him.  Instead of having 4 children saying "mom mom look at this"  I only had one and I could spend the time enjoying his fun loving personality.  What a great day, and fun little guy!
 

 






 This was one of my favorite animals the Red Panda.  
It looks like a stuffed animal.
 M more than willing to snuggle up with mom to get a picture.
 I think these animals were his favorite things.  
He wanted me to get a picture of every one of them and I did of course.


 Beautiful blossoms



 His teacher and little buddies




 Such a fun day with my little guy. 


No comments: