The journey is the reward!




The Journey is the reward!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Strawberry Picking



This strawberry patch wasn't quite what I was expecting.  I had visions of acres of strawberry plants, a sweet smell in the air and me leaving with baskets full of plump ripe strawberries.

We did leave with a basket full of plump ripe strawberries.  R babe had some fun searching for the berries.  The heat and the mud just wasn't doing much for him.

My plans were to come home with enough Berries to make some jam, but we had just enough to stuff ourselves full of delicious berries.  Oh Boy were they tasty.  It was a fun afternoon hanging out with new friends.


1 comment:

gantrieb said...

doesnt look like the typical strawberry picking, but at least you get the experience. come see me in july, we'll go get raspberries. MMmmmmmmm!