The journey is the reward!




The Journey is the reward!

Monday, September 17, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday R Babe

 How is this little guy already celebrating his 3rd Birthday?
After a fun morning at the park and McDonald's for lunch, we spent the afternoon at Build-a-Bear. 
More than anything the older kids wanted to come here, but R babe had fun.  
His favorite was giving the Bear a bath.

 Kissing the heart for his new bear.


 That night we went to Grandma' s house to celebrate.  Lucky for us Melissa had made the cake so all that needed to be done was the decorating.  R babe and one of the favorite little girls cousins decorated it together.  I don't know where he got this idea for an angry birds cake, but he talked about it for weeks and he loved it.


Loving his new little toy.  

R babe is such a joy.  
Some things I love about him are:
I love that he still sucks his thumb.  Even better when we are out, especially riding in a taxi or something, he asks if he can suck his thumb.  We have made him a little germ conscious. I love how loud it gets when he has been woken up, but is still trying to get some sleep.  

I love that he loves his blanket nicknamed Beanow.  I think it got it's name when he was little and couldn't say blanket and it came out Beanow.  Sometimes we call it Bean for short.  He hates it when we wash it and he can see it swishing around and he can't get to it.  You know he cares when he sees you laying down and offers his blanket to you.

I love how much he loves to play with his brothers and sisters.  They take such good care of him.
I love how every afternoon we find a stack of books to read and then he falls off to sleep.

I love when he wakes up he is so happy and ready to play. 

I love to watch him ride his bike.

I love to watch eat ice cream.

I love it when he gets his hair combed he asks for a mo hawk.

I love that he never wants to wear a shirt to bed and when he wakes up I often find him wandering around in his little tiny undies.  

I love his trick of moving his one eyebrow.

I love to watch him kick a soccer ball

He brings such joy to every member in our family. 
 


1 comment:

Gavin & Melissa said...

We miss these days!! Maddie says, Reesey is my best fwend!