The journey is the reward!




The Journey is the reward!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Maritime Musuem field trip

My poor blog is so out of whack.  I thought I could line up my posts in order so when I published them they would stay in order.  I need to stay caught up on our current life, but also want to try and play catch up.  Hence the crazy reason for summer posts mixed among our current life posts.  That is just how it is going to be for now. 

So way back when...Mikey had a super fun field trip at a boat museum.  Boats that spanned all the different era's of time.  Such a cool place to visit.  It was so nice being with him.  It was pouring and  crazy windy, but we made it inside and had plenty of time to look around. 




 Checking out what the inside of a submarine looks like.

 Good thing we found this little play area.  Since the weather wasn't great we couldn't be walking around outside so we had some extra time inside.
 The kids played here for a while and loved all the kid friendly activities.






 2 of his best buddies Will and Max

No comments: