The journey is the reward!




The Journey is the reward!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

2nd Birthday



This was such a fun birthday. M had a great time. It took him a little bit to understand it was his special day. We got him a zip track and some mega blocks. His favorite thing was his cake. He loves to eat! We really had a fun day. M you are so much fun and we love you so much. You bring such love and happiness into our home. I love to watch you wrestle and play with your dad and brothers. I love to watch you cruise around on your big wheel. I love it when you want to show me something and how excited you get when you figure something out. I love getting kisses from you and how you pucker up your little lips and then say mmmmaaaa! I love to watch you jump on the tramp and try and get Saber up there with you. We love you so much. You have such a funny personality. We love you!

No comments: