The journey is the reward!




The Journey is the reward!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

C birthday Party




We had a birthday party for C. It was mass choas. I don't think the kids noticed but just try to imagine 20 kids to 2 parents. We had a donut cake and then ate the donuts from a string. We played a few games had pizza, and watched Robin Hood on the big screen outside. One would think the kids would be involved with the movie, I think we had there attention for about 10 minutes. They were more interested in playing tag and in the sand box. C had a really good time I guess that is all that matters. Let's just say I will never do that again.
C we love you so much and can't believe how much you have changed in the last year. You have come out of your shell and been more conident. I have loved watching you make new friends. You have such a kind heart and are always letting your light shine. Your are quick to share and always thinking of others. I can't believe how good you are to your little brother. You are always wanting to help him and share with him. I have loved watching your playful side come out. You love to laugh at funny things and laugh at things that only little boys think are funny. You have such a great imagination. I love to watch you ride your bike, run faster than a speeding bullet, play soccer, practice golfing. And the many other things that you enjoy doing. You are so wonderful. We love you so much.

No comments: