The journey is the reward!




The Journey is the reward!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Oh MY!



Saturday was a busy day. We decided to have movie night. We got out he sleeping bags and watched movies and slept in the family room. Half way through the movie M left the room. He had been gone for 10 min or so and I started calling for him. M where are you ... no answer M where are you...no answer. M where are you. He walks in and says uh oh. He was holding his hands out. I thought he had just washed his hands and needed help turning off the water. I walk into the kitchen and this is what I found. He is always trying to get the eggs and this time he was successful. It really was pretty funny until he started walking in it. I was lucky to have it mostly cleaned up before he slipped and fell. M I hope this fed your curiosity for eggs and never feel the need to do this again.

No comments: