The journey is the reward!




The Journey is the reward!

Monday, February 1, 2010






14 checked bags and 6 carry-ons. That's not including R. Let's just say we had our hands full. We slept over at R parents. With the help of them and Westech we made it safe and on time to the airport. We left at 6AM our time and 16 hours later arrived in Brazil. The kiddos did great on the flight. All of our luggage arrived but my summer clothes. I have plenty of warm winter clothes and jackets but some how that doesn't quite cut it for a Brazilian summer. I am still hopeful that one day I will see my summer clothes again.

2 comments:

Reynolds Family said...

I can't believe how much luggage you had! I wouldn't even know where to start packing. I guess you get some fun new summer clothes eh? Hope you're having fun!

katik said...

You're amazing! I'm impressed that you're still sane (especially after your last few weeks of getting ready). How's your Portuguese coming along?