The journey is the reward!




The Journey is the reward!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

My little Chef at Work


I love this kid. It seems he is always up to something. It was saturday morning and R was at home taking care of M and R. M was suppose to be watching cartoons when R smelled something and wondered who was cooking. I don't know why he loves eggs so much. Or maybe it is the only thing he thinks he knows how to cook. 2 dozen eggs later and a house filled with gas. This is what was found. Atleast He was still alive and hadn't blown us all to smitherines. He had the gas on but hadn't figured out how to light it....yet! How does a three year old crack that many eggs and manage not to get any shells in the mixture.
Just days earlier we had been making banana bread. I left the room to get the door and he added some unknown amount of flour. The banana bread weighed about as much as a brick. and tasted maybe a little bit better.
While on the subject of funny things M does (let's call them funny things for lack of a better term) . Just to top it all off he was in my shower taking a bath. He decided to dump out all my my shampoo and use it for bubble bath. (Keep in mind I live in Brazil and things like that are a luxury and are hard to replace maybe not hard to replace just really expensive) I will just chalk it up for a good laugh.....hahaha

3 comments:

Reynolds Family said...

Okay, that is hilarious! My 3 year old would have no clue how to even crack an egg. He has yet to take one bite of egg-he is sure he hates them!

Beth said...

Mandy
That is awesome be sure to record this in his Journal Miss you guys
Love Andrew and Beth

Brittany H said...

That is amazing he didn't get any shells in the mix! I am always scared my girls will take the good shampoo and use it as bubble bath. I have to put it away every time I use it, because I don't trust them.