The journey is the reward!




The Journey is the reward!

Friday, January 7, 2011

J's Birthday


My Sweet Sassy J just had another birthday.

We had a little get together with some friends. It was good to have some girls over. She is always outnumbered. Swimming, cupakes and presents filled the afternoon.
J is one amazing girl. I always tell her I don't know what I would do without her. She is always helping me with dishess, laundry, babysitting or dinner. People ask me if I have a full time maid. I tell them I don't need one. J helps without any complaints. She is my little shopping buddy and is always wanting to slip out for a quick trip to the mall or cosmetics store.
J likes to try new things and loves to learn.
J in a few words: FRIENDS LOVE LEARNer FUN GYMNASTICS PINK TWILIGHT CARING HONEST SHOPPING CRafTy crEatIVe RollErblader READER Math PIano Respectful Wizards of Waverly Place AQUA Babysitter
I hope you had a fun day.
Love you Forever

No comments: