The journey is the reward!




The Journey is the reward!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Sushi, Pizza Hut or Mcdonald's

This was actually the first time we never found our destination. After circling the area 3 times and paying the same toll booth 3 times we finally gave up. It had been 1 1/2 hours of driving and no luck. We did however keep passing the same mall and decided to see what it had to offer. The cinema was closed so we ended up having lunch and browsing around some stores. I was pleasantly surprised that my children picked Sushi over Pizza Hut and Mcdonald's. I am really not a big fan of Sushi but the rest of the crew is.
The funniest part of this was, we had no idea how close to home we were. I mentioned we drove 1 1/2 hours looking for the destination and I think we were home in about 12 min.

Taking notes on how to make your own Sushi








M trapped in the Pythons tight grip!
Not wanting to be eaten alive
HELP!

No comments: