The journey is the reward!




The Journey is the reward!

Friday, March 18, 2011

1 Down 19 to go.

The 1st of his 20 deciduous, baby, or milk teeth is gone. I dropped C off at home I watched him walk down the hall and turn the corner to get into the elevator. He had his backpack on and a little skip in his step. I just can't believe he is old enough to start loosing his teeth. That he is old enough to be in 1st grade, and getting baptized at the end of the year! I love this little guy so much He brings my heart lots of joy!
We knew the big day was coming. With each passing day the tooth became more loose. Last friday we waited for Dad to come home and made it a family affair. I busted out the camera to get footage and got a few good shots. He was a lot calmer than I was. Loose teeth TOTALLY gross me out. How is that he would not let the dentist in his mouth to save his life but he doesn't flinch when Dad tries 3 times to tie some floss around his tooth to yank it out. YIKES!!! 3rd times the charm and it came right out.
What an exciting day!
Lucky for him the tooth fairy visits kids in Brazil. He got R$4.00.
Tooth number 2 is not far behind.

BEFORE



1 comment:

Gage said...

Do you realize you will be home for Hannah baptism in June, then Carson's later that year!!!?!!?! How cool.