The journey is the reward!




The Journey is the reward!

Friday, March 18, 2011

My lucky Day

Lucky for me R left some papers at work and needed to go and get them before he left for Chile the next day. I had been wanting to find some face masks used during Carnival. We were on the way to his work when I spotted a store stockpiled with all sort of Carnival Masks. We walked throughout the whole store and found oodles of fun trinkets. Hats, costumes, fish net nylons, party supplies and masks. I started taking pictures and then heard an announcement in English that no pictures were allowed to be taken in the store. RATS! I didn't get the picture of all the masks. I did however go a little crazy and ended up STOCKPILING up for future dress-ups and gifts for the future!






This little guy will not leave the house without a ball in hand.
I cleaned out my car the other day and brought in about 8 balls.










The kiddos have been on a sushi kick lately.
We found a Japanese store and went and bought some supplies to test it out.
I attempted making sticky rice, and we were off and running. This was our final product.
It really was a fun activity to do with the family. I think the kids each had about 5 bites and called it a night.











J sporting her new head trinket.
















2 comments:

Gage said...

I should send Ryan more papers to stack in his office.

gantrieb said...

they are braver than me, eeewww sushi!