The journey is the reward!




The Journey is the reward!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Little Swiper

The Swiper in Action


This little guy has become quite the little tease lately.

He watches and waits for any opportunity to swipe something right out from under your nose.

Here are some of his favorite things to swipe.


SHOES: If the kids are putting on their shoes he has the other one before they even know it is gone. He is usually standing there with a big grin on his face and the shoe cleverly placed behind his back.


Trash Can: Yes, it is as big as he is. After taking out the trash he loves to beat me to the trash can and swipe it . It is too big to hide behind his back so he is off and running as fast as his little body can take him while holding a trash can. I think this one cracks me up the most. I knew what was coming and I made sure the camera was ready.


Toys, Books, Games. If someone wants it, he wants to swipe it, and boy is he stealth like. I am afraid this new game is the result of approximately 20 months of being the youngest of 4 siblings and he has been a very good student!

No comments: