The journey is the reward!




The Journey is the reward!

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Back to blogging



I really had good intentions to continue writing about our move and life back in Utah. Somehow time just slipped away and we have found ourselves living as ex-pats again.

Leaving wasn't as hard this time as it was the first time around. We kind of new what to expect and knew we would be coming back to visit in 5 short months. I think the worst thing about moving is packing up all that darn stuff that fills up your house so quickly. I can't believe how much we took to the D.I. or how much we threw away. We still have bins and bins of things in storage that we don't need anymore.
We love Tiff and were so happy to take her to Cracker Barrel for her birthday.
The waitress thought Tiff was J's mother.
Which was quite funny considering everybody thinks J looks just like me.
Love this GIRL!


One of my favorite childhood memories is roasting hot dogs in the fireplace.
It is still one of my favorite things to do with the family. So glad to continue the tradition.
Love all the thoughtful things our families do for us.



It is becoming tradition to go out to dinner the night before the big departure.
The kids chose, Chuck-a-rama.
I have to say I do love the rolls, honey butter and lemon cookies there.



No comments: