The journey is the reward!




The Journey is the reward!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's Electric! J's 4th grade dance

Getting ready to head out to J's 4th grade dance.  It really isn't what you think...
There was nothing awkward weird or forced at this dance.  J might argue with that after she saw some of my sweet dance moves and was thoroughly embarrassed by them.  I have to plead my case and say that I was very well behaved up until we did the electric slide.  No really, I don't even remember the electric slide.  It was just a really fun casual night of parents hanging out with there kiddos and doing some line dancing and a little foursquare dancing.  I was a little jealous when she said she wished she would have brought dad because he would have behaved himself.  I did mention that at least I didn't pull out the camera all night and take a million pictures.  This is the only picture I got...for the whole...entire...night.  See I would say I am very well behaved.    Love you J!  
We have to give Grandma the credit for her fabulous outfit!  Best dressed girl there!


No comments: