The journey is the reward!




The Journey is the reward!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy Birthday TO YOU!




Our vacation is over and we are ready to head home. I didn't really want to travel on R's 35 birthday but we really had no choice. He did end up getting a great birthday present. I guess all the traveling he does paid off. The airline bumped up our whole family to first class. The kids loved everything that came with it. There own T.V the food and best of all the reclining chairs. We were treated as Kings. How can we ever return to the common folk area. We were definitely spoiled. Happy Birthday R. I wish I had a picture of M he kept his headset on the whole time. But didn't compensate his voice level. Everything he said to us he yelled it. I am sure the rest of the people in first class didn't think it was as funny as I did.
After landing in Brasil we ended up getting stuck in customs for 3 hours. Our poor taxi drivers waited for us the whole time. When we walked into our apartment it felt like home and we were glad to be back.

No comments: