The journey is the reward!




The Journey is the reward!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Halloween 2010


Severed Fingers

I got this fun recipe from my MIL. They are always a hit! I think I made about 60ish so each of the kiddos had some to share with classmates. It really took most of the day and my house was a mess afterwards. Too bad all of Maria's hardwork from the day before was gone. Oh well she will be back next week:) hee hee hee


J and her good friend.

She is from Korea. I think it is fun they meet people from all over the world!



J did her own make-up this year. I think she did a great job!





We had such a fun time making this pinata. It was quite the task with limited supplies.









We could have gone trick-or-treating here but since it was a sunday we did our own thing. Saturday night we had some friends over from the ward and had a little party. We had a fun Halloween dinner, made donuts (which were delicious) and ate them off the string keeping in tradition with the Annual Gillings Family Party and played a few games. It was really loud and crazy but a lot of fun!

No comments: