The journey is the reward!




The Journey is the reward!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Cleverly Disguised


This past sunday was a doosy. I think it was a combination of fasting, having a headache, R being out of town, two tired little boys and trying to sit through sacrament meeting all in portugues of course. I have to say sacrament meeting seems soooo long for me I can't imagine how the kids feel. I have R babe who is so tired and hungry. Then I have the little TURD. I know I shouldn't be calling people names but he is such a little TURD. This litte guy can melt my heart and in the next second I want to give him the pile driver (whatever that is, but it sounds fierce). The whole time in church I asked him to be reverent or fold his arms and he would counter with his new line in a not so quite voice. "Your being mean to me...I don't like you anymore." Then to top it all off I got off the bench to clean up a mess he made on the floor and jumps on my back like we are going to wrestle. That was it I couldn't take any more. We left and I didn't look back. We drove home and I tell M he won't be eating a thing and he will stay in his room in his church clothes until church is officially over. Mind you there was really only about 20 minutes he would have to endure of this sentance. I am sitting on the couch while being reimbursed with a foot rub that I had been promisied by J the day before and in comes M. Not just M but he had this on. Little did he know that I knew it was actually him and not Buzzlight year. You can't fool mom this time around little guy. It just goes to prove time and time again how mad I can be at you and the next second you break me down and melt me.

1 comment:

gantrieb said...

oh, I can't imagine church. my kids are horrible, i can't imagine it all being in portugese, at least you got a foot massage from it :)