The journey is the reward!




The Journey is the reward!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

How to make sense of it all.

I was driving home from picking M up from school and sitting at a traffic light. I wish this picture was more clear because it really is pretty funny. Look close at all the white circle signs. There are a total of 6 you can see from where I was sitting. Apparently at this stop light you can't turn left but you can turn right unless you are a truck. No U-turns are allowed either. People to the left of me have to go straight and may not turn left either. The people to the right of me can either go straight or turn right. I feel like this spells out Brazil perfectly. It is all so confusing at times but some how it all works out.

1 comment:

Reynolds Family said...

I wouldn't last two seconds there:)